Game of Thrones is one of the most popular series of all times. Each year the number of Game of Thrones fans increases, but few of them know the facts connected to Game of Thrones. Here is the sequel of part 1 about 10 of these facts you didn’t know about Game of Thrones.
1.Sophie Turner, the actress who played Sansa Stark, adopted her direwolf in real life.
The dog’s name is Zunnni. She said ‘Growing up I always wanted a dog, but my parents never wanted one’.
2.Jon Snow was almost played by Iwan Rheon, the actor who played Ramsay Bolton.
3. Bronn or Jerome Flynn was a pop singer in a British boy band.
They had a top-selling song in 1995 “Unchained Melody”.
4.Harry Lloyd, the actor who played Viserys Targaryen, is the great-great-great grandson of Charles Dickens.
5. “Game of Thrones” has a six million dollar budget per episode.
6. Jack Gleeson aka Joffrey completely retired after his role.
Talking about his decision he said: “When you make a living from something, it changes your relationship with it. It’s not like I hate it, it’s just not what I want to do”.
7. Gwendoline Christie, the actress who played Brienne of Tarth, doesn’t know her birthday or age.
8. Aemon Targaryen is blind in real life.
9. There are 70 different ways to say ‘Hodor’ according to Kristian Nairn.
There is happy ‘Hodor’, scared ‘Hodor’, angry ‘Hodor’, curious ‘Hodor’ and on and on.
10. Maisie Williams, the actress who played Arya Stark, has never acted before.