Facts You Didn’t Know About Game Of Thrones-Part 2
The Most Brutal And The Saddest Death Scenes In Game Of Thrones Season 1
There are many interesting facts connected to the most popular series of all times. Although ‘Game of Thrones’ is among the most popular series, very few know these facts. Here is the sequel of part 1 and part 2, 10 facts about ‘Game of Thrones’ that you didn’t know.
1.Peter Dinklage was George R.R. Martin and the producers’ first choice for the role of Tyrion Lannister. They didn’t do any other auditions for the role besides him.
2. The costume directors used exactly 31 653 square meters of leather and fur for the costumes in season 3.
3. Lena Headey and Peter Dinklage were friends before the show. Peter suggested her for the role for Cersei Lannister.
4. Carice van Houten, the actress who played Melisandre, was offered to play Cersei Lannister at first, but she refused that role.
5. Sean Beasn was one of the first actors who were chosen for the series and the first choice for the role of Ned Stark.
6. There is an unaired pilot episode that was so unclear that almost caused the show to be canceled before it even begin.
7. George R. R. Martin said that Petyr Baelish is the character with the most differences from the books and the series.
8. The final fight with the Walkers in Hardhome in season 5 took almost 3 weeks to film.
9. All the wigs for the show cost up to 70 000 dollars.
10. George R. R. Martin revealed how the story ends to the producers in case he dies and cannot finish the books.