The Most Brutal And The Saddest Death Scenes In Game Of Thrones Season 3
The Most Brutal And The Saddest Death Scenes In Game Of Thrones Season 4
The most popular TV show ‘Game of Thrones’ has many interesting facts which many fans don’t know. Here is the sequel of part 1, 2 & 3 ‘Facts you didn’t know about Game of Thrones’.
1. George R.R. Martin needed 50 years to write the first 5 books of ‘Game of Thrones’
2. Peter Dinklage is a vegetarian. All the meat he eats on TV is made of Tofu.
3. Pedro Pascall, the actor who played Oberyn, fell asleep while filming his death scene.
4. It took 4 years to bring ‘Game of Thrones’ to TV. HBO started developing the series in 2007.
5. The first season’s premiere was aired on 17 April 2011 which was coincidentally Sean Bean’s birthday.
6. George R.R. Martin writes one episode in every season.
7. ‘Game of Thrones’ season 1 is a nearly complete adaptation to the novel.
8. A lot of actors have not read the books so they didn’t know what happens to their character.
9 The show was credited with inventing the phrase ‘sex position’ which basically means ‘revealing plot points of story’ during sex scenes.
10. The beloved character of Old Nan disappears after her second episode because the actor Margaret John died. The episode ‘Lord Snow‘ is dedicated to her memory.